Curriculum Transformation Projects: Call for Participation and Timeline
Ideas for projects to begin in the 2024–25 Academic Year are invited for submission in April 2024. Accepted teams will then develop full proposals through their participation in the June 2024 Curriculum Transformation Institute, submit their full proposals, and receive notification of awards during summer 2024.
An application template and instructions will be provided here in Winter 2024.
Key dates for seed grant development are included in the timeline below.
Important dates for 2024–25 Academic Year Curriculum Transformation Projects
- October 2023: Call for participation opens
- Winter quarter, 2024: Application template will be available, along with information sessions (to be announced in late fall 2023)
- Late winter/early spring quarters, 2024: Interested teams develop ideas and discussion with department/program leaders
- April 7, 2024: Applications due from potential Curriculum Transformation teams to participate in the Curriculum Transformation Institute (CTI) and develop full proposals
- April 29, 2024: Teams will be notified of decisions
- June 11–13, 2024: Curriculum Transformation Institute (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday before commencement)
NOTE: participation in CTI is a requirement for development and submission of full proposals; potential Curriculum Transformation team members should reserve these dates as early as possible.
- Late June, 2024: Full Curriculum Transformation Proposals due
NOTE: Most of the effort to develop full proposals will occur during the CTI. A complete template with criteria will be provided to teams participating in CTI.
- July 2024: Notification of Curriculum Transformation Seed Grants