Diversity and Inclusion Resources on Campus and Beyond
- Diversity Works – a repository of facts, initiatives, events, articles and resources.
- Diversity and First Gen Office - In April 2011, Stanford created the DGen Office to support the campus life of first-generation and low-income students. The office provides campus leadership for students, faculty and staff and offers forums, classes and workshops to the Stanford community.
- International Students - The Bechtel Center serves the international community at Stanford, as well as U.S. students interested in scholarships for study and research abroad.
- Office for Military-Affiliated Communities (OMAC) - OMAC focuses on the administration and management of VA financial benefits, coordinates and supports educational opportunities for military-affiliated communities, and conducts outreach to faculty regarding engagement and support for faculty grants or other funding specifically identified for military and veteran communities.
- Diversity and Access Office Opportunity Fund - Provides students with small-dollar funds when financial aid support isn't enough.
- Campus Community Centers - Provides a gateway to intellectual, cultural and leadership opportunities for all students, with links to individual student centers focused on culture, ethnicity, and identity.
- Health and Wellness – A list of health and wellness resources available to students.
- Support for Graduate Students – A composite list of resources for graduate students.
- Teaching Multilingual Students – Resources from Stanford TeachingWriting for supporting English Language Learner and multilingual students.
- Supporting Vulnerable Students – A discussion on creating an environment where students who need help are comfortable asking for it, and students do not feel pressure to dispel stereotypes about their race, ethnicity, age, or gender.
- The Multicultural Education Program at UC Berkeley - Resources from both UC Berkeley and other institutions on how to make classrooms healthy and safe for all student learners. Includes suggestions for engaging with particular diversity topics.
- CRLT - Center for Research on Teaching and Learning and the University of Michigan - CRLT supports teachers in creating learning environments where students of all identities and backgrounds can flourish. This site features a range of online resources that define inclusive teaching and provide specific strategies for practicing it.
- Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning at Harvard – Offer resources for encouraging inclusivity in teaching.
Andrei Baltakmens, Ph.D. (he/him)
Communications Project Manager
Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL)