Main content start
Topics and resources from past CDI+ sessions are listed here.
Educational Technology and Instructional Design: A DEI Course Example
- Meeting Recording in Zoom (Stanford sign-in required)
Active learning in 1, 5, 10, and 20 minutes
Incorporating more discussion into your teaching
- When is Class Discussion Most Useful?
- Discussion Techniques
- Discussion Rubric and Student Self-Assessment
INSPIRE Student Learning
- INSPIRE Student Learning (instructional strategies)
- Wood and Tanner (2012): The Role of the Lecturer as Tutor