CTL Graduate Resources for Equity and Access in Teaching Grants
CTL Graduate Resources for Equity and Access in Teaching (CTL GREAT) grants are offered by the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) to fund the development, implementation, and evaluation of education development programming or resources that support equitable outcomes for all students. CTL GREAT grants are awarded on a rolling basis in amounts up to $1,000. All Stanford graduate students are eligible to apply.
Funds can be used to support:
- Departmental TA Orientation: design and implement a new TA/CA orientation for your department, or substantially revise an existing orientation to focus on inclusion and equity.
- Departmental workshop series: design and implement a workshop series for your department or program that focuses on educational equity and inclusive teaching practices.
- Programming: create and implement programming that focuses on TA community–building, mentorship for underrepresented students, or other topics that relate to educational equity.
- Resources or tools: create a TA handbook or website for your department or program, a shareable resource on pedagogical practices to support educational equity, a digital tool, or another equity-focused resource.
CTL GREAT grant applications are due quarterly. The due dates for the 22–23 academic year are:
- November 18, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- March 3, 2023 at 5 p.m.
- May 26, 2023 at 5 p.m.
Applications will be assessed using the CTL GREAT grants rubric.
View the application questions and apply: CTL GREAT grant application.
For questions about CTL GREAT grant applications, please contact Dr. Amanda Modell at firstname.lastname@example.org.