TA Training Grants
CTL Teaching Advancement Grants Postponed
Due the the financial impacts of COVID-19, this grant opportunity has been postponed until further notice.
Take advantage of CTL grants designed to support teaching advancement.
Teaching Advancement Grants can be used to fund projects that support graduate teaching development. Grants are awarded up to $2500 to Stanford faculty, lecturers, instructional teams, graduate students involved in TA training, and departments.
Possible uses of a grant for TA training include:
- supporting graduate students in co-planning courses (e.g., graduate stipend for a quarter prior to the class)
- compiling or developing resources for TA training and support
- funding pilot projects such as a new TA training or mentoring program
- designing a graduate pedagogy course
- funding graduate student salaries or stipends to assist with work related to the grant project