Take advantage of CTL grants designed to support teaching advancement.
Teaching Advancement Grants can be used to fund projects that support graduate teaching development. Grants are awarded up to $2500 to Stanford faculty, lecturers, instructional teams, graduate students involved in TA training, and departments.
Possible uses of a grant for TA training include:
- supporting graduate students in co-planning courses (e.g., graduate stipend for a quarter prior to the class)
- compiling or developing resources for TA training and support
- funding pilot projects such as a new TA training or mentoring program
- designing a graduate pedagogy course
- funding graduate student salaries or stipends to assist with work related to the grant project