Piazza is an online Q&A platform that facilitates interaction among students and instructors in an efficient and intuitive manner. Piazza helps students who are stuck on homework problems get unstuck with the help of their classmates, TAs, and professors. Save time and help students learn using the power of community.
- Wiki-style format enables collaboration in a single space
- Features LaTeX editor, highlighted syntax and code blocking
- Questions and posts needing immediate action are highlighted
- Instructors endorse answers to keep the class on track
- Anonymous posting encourages every student to participate
- Highly customizable online polls
- Rich course participation data
- Duplicate post detection functionality to limit students from creating repetitive posts
- Integrates with Canvas
- Available on iOS and Android Apps
- Quick Start Guide
- Tips for Moving Classes Online
- Piazza Support Page
- Piazza Product Overview
- Toolkit for Professors
- View a real course on Piazza
- Piazza Lecture Series where educators come together to discuss key topics in pedagogy.
- Learn how students sign up for Piazza Q&A
Technical support questions related to Piazza should be directed to email@example.com or 800-818-4124.
For all other inquiries, please contact us:
Academic Technology Solutions Lab
Center for Teaching & Learning